The Rouge Review 19th March 2012
In Dolly Rouge land last week we’ve had some ups and some downs. Rachelle had a ball at the Vichy loves Bloggers event, whereas Kat found out that she needs to have all her wisdom teeth extracted under the knife. Life eh? But no matter what it throws at us we just keep on bloggin’!
- For another installment in her Best in Blonde series, Rachelle reviews Revlon Nutri Color Creme #1002 White Platinum. Will this turn you into a blonde bombshell?
- Kat reviews a budget friendly bright lippy for spring, 17 Supreme Shine in All About The Sass. But despite the fabulous colour and moisturising formula, she just can’t stand it. Read on to see why!
- Rachelle waxes lyrical about her long term love for Tigi Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey conditioner. Have you found your HG hair products?
- Woe is Kat! Read about her wisdom tooth troubles and please offer advice if you have any!
- Rachelle features a new launch from lovely French pharmacie brand Avène, cold cream body lotion! Intrigued? Read on for the lowdown!
This week for the Rouge Review, we’re giving some link love to Irish bloggers that we haven’t featured before. Be sure to check these lovely ladies out!
- H of Make-Up Anonymous tells us what she spends those damned No.7 vouchers on. I don’t know about you, but I find those things more of a trick than a treat!
- Just like us, Neise of I Haz A Beauty Blog (lol, great name!) loves a cheap thrill. See what she thought of a bargain pair of fluttery lashes from Penneys, €1.50 well spent?
- Susan of Bright & Beautyfull shares her experiences (both physical and existential!) of Botox and Restylane treatments in Venus Medical, Dundrum. Creeping nearer and nearer to the big 30 I’m following this series of posts closely!
- MAC blush pr0n? Yes please! Phaedria has it by the bucketload!
- If you like your eyeshadows in loose pigment form, Beauty Never Fades Makeup Artistry have a great series of reviews of MAC, Make Up For Ever, Barry M and Illamasqua pigments. Personally I’m too hamfisted for pigments, more ends up on the floor than on my face, but a girl can dream!
- Avon Supershock pencil eyeliners are an absolute staple in our makeup bag for their intense pigmentation and longevity. Ever wondered how the gel pots bearing the same name compare? Wonder no more, as Makeup for Dolls compares the two!
- Caroline of Style and Beauty Loves features her pick of the style trends for ss12, featuring pretty pastels and fabulous florals. Urge to haul, rising…
- With all the hoo-haa over Zelebrity endorsement of Sudocrem for skincare, Kate of Sleeping Bootay gives her opinion on using the ubiquitous bum cream on your mug. Personally I love it!
- Nina’s Bargain Beauty has an excellent review of the budgetastic ELF 48 piece eyeshadow collection, including swatches. Priced at an unbeatable €4.50, sure you’d spend that much on your morning latte and newspaper!
- Ciara Allen Makeup Artist has to call the doctor for her ailing locks. Does Lush’s The Hair Doctor have the cure?
A great week’s blogging ladies, bualadh bos! Is there anyone we’ve missed who would like a mention? Let us know in the comments!