Come and trim my Christmas tree with some decorations bought at Tiffany’s. I really do believe in you, let’s see if you believe in me…
1. The Balm and the Beautiful Palette. This is apparently the very same as The Balm’s Cast Your Shadow limited edition palette featuring The Muppets. I didn’t manage to get my hands on one of the 1,000 released, so the dupe will have to do. See swatches from the awesome Temptalia.
2. Van Cleef & Arpels Féerie Rose des Neiges. Seriously, how beautiful is this perfume bottle. I really just want this to prettify my dressing table. It’s a sweet, light, almost floaty scent which certainly won’t cause offence. A safe bet christmas gift for any lady.
3. Yogi Hair Wand. Will this be the one to curl my uncurlable hair? I’m dying to find out…
4. Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glace Set. I’ve heard wonderful things about Laura Mercier’s gloss, and as someone who never reaches the end of a tube, this little set would do me nicely.
5. Ladurée Macarons. I never have a starter when out for a meal, I always keep room for dessert, I’m a sweet-toothed girl. I love any dessert which is meringue based (my OH Dave’s mam makes a mean raspberry meringue roulade – hi Valerie!) and with each bite of these I can dream about strolling des promenades à Paris.
6. Roger and Gallet Gingembre A gorgeous crisp, ginger citrus with a musky drydown, I adore this scent. It’s warming, comforting and the perfect boost for deep winter.
7. Sigma Bunny Collection brushes. These babies will be released on Monday, containing the twelve brushes sold in the stellar complete brush kit, but made with Sigmax HD fibres. Also all brushes are vegan, so completely bunny friendly. I need the black set in my life. Einstein and Eva approved!
8. Sigma Dry’n Shape Having acne prone skin I’m paranoid about distributing nasty P.acnes bacteria around my face, so wash my brushes often. But I hate it when I go to use a brush the next day and it’s still wet. The Dry’n Shape apparently dries brushes in 4 to 6 hours by applying pressure to bristles, also ensuring they don’t lose their shape as they dry. It it works it’ll be worth its weight in gold!
Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring. I don’t mean on the phone. Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight… Hope you’re reading Dave