Second week into October and I am seeing too many C-word related tweets and countdowns and advertisements. Hush up already; its not even Halloween yet! Now that I’ve got that out of my system lets do a recap and see what we were up to in Dolly HQ this week :
- Kat gave us the lowdown on her September Favourites; see anything you are fond of?
- Rachelle finds a multitude of uses for one product; talk about recessionista!
- Kat tries out a product that’s fast becoming a cult beauty bargain and she agrees with the masses!
- Happy One Month Birfday to us; if you haven’t already entered our first giveaway make sure you do! If you’re not in you cant win.
- Rachelle buys her one millionth nail varnish and its good ‘un
- Kat has a bit of a nail polish problem too I think; check out her take on an ombre manicure
Out and about in the rest of the beauty blogoshphere this week:
- Paula from Cornflakegirls Musings brought a tear to our eyes with a heartfelt review of Portia Di Rossi’s new book. God knows what we will be like reading the book itself!
- Dee from Dee-Lightful Thoughts has some very handy uses for nail polish remover
- Lynnie over on Lyndar the Merciless joins the tights and sandals brigade. I for one am loving this look. Especially with our unpredictable weather.
- Leanne from Thunder & Threads is sharing her love and has a fabulous giveaway on site in honour of reaching 1000 followers! Well done missis. We love reading every week.
- And finally look what Emma from Fluff & Flipperies got at Lush this week: a little oul Pumpkin! So cute!